Unlock Android Phone Pattern Lock with Ease
“How to unlock android phone pattern lock? I have forgot pattern lock and now I don’t know how to unlock pattern lock” Lately I have been seeing lots of queries and feedback from the people who like to know how to unlock android phone pattern without password. If you’re one of them, don’t you worry. I am going to give a ruse on how to unlock android phone pattern lock without factory reset. There are many ways to know to unlock android phone pattern. Unleash yourself to these 6 important ways to unlock your android phone pattern.
1. Know to unlock pattern lock with Android screen lock removal
If you want unlock any kind of like password, pattern, pin or fingerprint, on an android phone, then just get the da.fone – Unlock ( for Android). It’s an exquisite and advanced application that allows you get through lock screen on the device without deleting a content or causing any harm. To know how to unlock android phone pattern, follow these steps.
da.fone – Unlock ( For Android)
Unlock 4 types of Android screen lock without losing data
It’s available for Windows, Linux etc.
Procedure to unlock with da.fone
- Install da.fone. Start pattern unlock by launching it. Select ‘unlock’ option from home screen.
2. Now, connect your Android phone to the system. Click the ‘start’ option after its detected.
3. Next put tour phone in to ‘Download’ mode. You can do this by switching it off and pressing the power, home, and volume down key simultaneously. Then, press hold the volume up key till it enters the Download mode that shows on the phone.
4. da.fone application software will automatically detect the download mode on the device.
5. Stay back and relax as its gonna start downloading the recovery package and do the necessary compilation to unlock the Android phone.
6. A notification pops up when the compilation is completed. Then disconnect your phone and start using it without any lock pattern code.
2. Unlock Android phone pattern lock with Android Device Manager
There are plenty of options to know how to unlock Android phone pattern lock besides dr.fone. Note that, those options are not as secured as from using da.fone. For example, you can use Android Device Manager for the same. You can use it to ring a remote device, change its lock, locate and erase its content as well. Here is the procedure how to unlock pattern lock of an Android device.
- Visit Android Device Manager and sign in with your credentials
- The list of devices connected your account will show up
- Select the device you want to unlock and you’ll get the options: lock, ring or erase.
- Hit on the ‘lock’ to change the pattern lock for your device
5. Give a new pattern for device and query an optional recovery message
6. Make these changes, exit window and change the pattern lock on your device
3. Unlock Android phone pattern in safe mode
It’s an effective and simple method to know how to unlock Android phone pattern. Nonetheless, this option works only for the third party apps i.e. installed apps screen lock apps. It might not work if you’re using native lock feature. Start your phone in safe mode and you can get past lock pattern without any heist. Follow the below steps to achieve it.
- Get the power menu options by pressing the power button
- Then tap on the ‘power off’ option and hold for a while
- Then it displays you pop up a message to ‘reboot’, agree for it in safe mode
4.When the device restarts now in safe mode, all the third party screen locks would be disabled automatically
5. Then you go to Settings, Apps and you can remove third party apps as well. This way, you can know how to unlock any apps pattern lock.
4. Unlock the pattern by using ‘Forgot pattern’ feature
If your device of Android version 4.4 or older, then you can be aided by the option ‘ Forgot Pattern’ to unlock pattern. You don’t need any other device or extra tool to perform this task. Know how to unlock android phone patter in following steps.
- Provide 5 times incorrect to get the below screen
2.Tap on ‘Forgot Pattern’ feature present at the bottom of the screen
3. Choose the option to unlock phone pattern with Google credentials
4. Login with the accurate Google profile credentials linked your device
5. Then, set your device with new pattern and confirm. This lets you apply new pattern and use
5. Use Samsung Find My Mobile feature unlock Samsung Android lock screen pattern
Samsung has developed feature similar to Android to finding a device and do disparate options on it. This Samsung Find My Mobile feature can be used to change the lock, locate, wipe its content, and do other tasks as well. However, this is applicable only for Samsung Android devices. Know how to unlock Samsung patterns by this feature in the following steps.
- Visit Samsung’s Find My Mobile site and sign in with your credentials
- Choose your device model at the left panel and it will provide the location by default
- Adding to that, you can also access other different services, left click on ‘Unlock My Device’ to proceed
- Then you get ‘unlock’ option upon you should click and start unlocking lock pattern
- You’ll be notified on your Samsung device after the pattern is unlocked
This whole guide will help you learn all the tips and tricks on how to unlock Android phone.