Reliance Jio 4g Sim Frequently Asked Questions
- 1 Reliance Jio 4g Sim Frequently Asked Questions
- 1.0.1 Reliance Jio Frequently Asked Questions :
- 220.127.116.11 How To Get a Free Reliance Jio 4G SIM Card ?
- 18.104.22.168 How Much Time Will It Take To Get Jio SIM Card Activated?
- 22.214.171.124 Can I Buy a Jio Sim Card Online?
- 126.96.36.199 What To Do When My Jio Barcode is Showing Redeemed ?
- 188.8.131.52 Can I Generate 2 Barcode On My Mobile?
- 184.108.40.206 What is Reliance Jio Sim Card Price ?
- 220.127.116.11 How to Use My Activated Jio Sim on Other Devices?
- 18.104.22.168 What is the Difference Between Jio Preview Offer and Jio Welcome Offer?
- 22.214.171.124 How to Activate the Reliance Jio Sim Card by calling tele-verification number?
- 126.96.36.199 What is the Difference Between LTE and VOLTE?
- 188.8.131.52 What is VoWiFi?
- 184.108.40.206 Does My 4G Smartphone supports VoLTE?
- 220.127.116.11 Does Jio 4G Sim Card Works only on 3G Mobile ?
- 18.104.22.168 What to do if I Lost My Jio Barcode ?
- 22.214.171.124 I Have Generated The Barcode From Other Mobile, Can I Activate Sim In Other Mobile?
- 126.96.36.199 Why I got only 2GB Data in Reliance Preview Offer?
- 188.8.131.52 My Jio Sim is Lost, What to do Now?
- 184.108.40.206 Im not getting Tower Signal on My Jio Mobile Network, why?
- 220.127.116.11 Can I use Reliance Jio SIM Card that comes with LYF mobile in other Mobile phones?
- 18.104.22.168 Can I Use The Reliance Jio SIM Card in a 4G Dongle?
- 22.214.171.124 What is the Default Password for JioFi 2 Device?
- 126.96.36.199 Is Their Any Difference Between Blue and Orange Jio Sim Pack?
- 188.8.131.52 How Many Jio Sim Can I Avail With One Aadhar Card?
- 184.108.40.206 I’m Below 18 Years, Can I Get Jio Sim?
- 220.127.116.11 I Don’t have a VoLTE Smartphone, How Can I Make Full HD Voice Calls?
- 18.104.22.168 Are Reliance Jio Apps Available For Windows Phone?
- 22.214.171.124 Will My Phone Sim Slot Block/Lock Forever After Using Jio Sim?
- 126.96.36.199 Why Jio Takes IMEI Number, Will My Phone Get Hacked?
- 188.8.131.52 Can I Use JioPlay on PC or Laptop?
- 184.108.40.206 How to Contact Reliance Jio Customer Care?
- 1.0.1 Reliance Jio Frequently Asked Questions :
– Hey Readers, Reliance Jio has seriously made the telecom sector hot again by launching unbelievable offers for their users. They have already acquired about 16 Millions users and are in constant quest to grab more. I believe many users really want Reliance Jio 4G sim card and many users have already availed this offer. I had already written many post about Reliance jio sim, so I thought now I shall write another post so as to answer all Reliance Jio 4g sim Frequently asked questions. Some of you might have already bought Reliance Jio 4G sim or you might be wondering how to get the sim. So, here I will try to clear all you doubts by adding the most common question regarding Jio sim card.
In this post, You can easily get answer to all your questions about Reliance Jio 4G sim card as it is a full list of all frequently asked questions about Reliance Jio. Do go through all the questions thoroughly and you will surely get the required answer. These questions has been selected from the real queries that people posted on my other posts. If you have any further queries, kindly post them in the comments section. You can also get to know some hidden things about Unlimited Free Internet Jio Sim which you do not know.
Reliance Jio Frequently Asked Questions :
How To Get a Free Reliance Jio 4G SIM Card ?
This is quite the most obvious question that people ask. Initially, Jio sim was available only with LYF mobiles and Samsung Galaxy Mobiles. But do not worry as all users can easily get Jio Sim card.
Update : All 4G Smartphone users can get Reliance Jio SIM card for free. Also, LYF mobile has introduced an amazing LYF Flame 7s smartphone in which you can use Reliance Jio sim easily.
How Much Time Will It Take To Get Jio SIM Card Activated?
I bought the Jio sim in the initial days of launch hence my sim was activated within a day. But now it will take around 2 to 3 days to fully activate Jio sim. If you sim is not activated witin three days, then just contact Jio support at 1800-88-99999 or email them at Care@jio.com. FYI, the process has become lengthy to make the verification procedure more secure.
Can I Buy a Jio Sim Card Online?
The one word answer for this questions is NO. You cannot buy Reliance Jio 4G sim card online. You can only buy Jio sim card only from Reliance Digital Stores. Hence, If you want to buy a Jio 4G sim then just download MyJio Android app and check for the local Reliance Digital Store near you on the Map.
What To Do When My Jio Barcode is Showing Redeemed ?
I had heard this issue from many users about My Jio barcode showing as Redeemed. But you do not need to worry as this problem can be solved easily. All you have to do is just send a complaint email to Jio Care at Care@jio.com with your Barcode Number, your Mobile Handset Model, IMEI Number, Your name and the existing Mobile Number that you used on the mobile. They will surely help you with this issue.
Can I Generate 2 Barcode On My Mobile?
It might disappoint you but you cannot generate 2 Jio barcodes on a single android phone. Consequently, you will have to get another 4G android smartphone to get the barcode again.
What is Reliance Jio Sim Card Price ?
Reliance Jio 4G Sim card is absolutely FREE. Hence you do not have to pay any price to get Jio sim. You can easily get it from your nearest Reliance Digital store.
How to Use My Activated Jio Sim on Other Devices?
According to the latest news, You cannot use. Since, Jio sim is associated with IMEI numbers of a device, so a Jio sim will only work on the device on which it has been activated. But I will recommend you to try it on other device as it worked for some of our users.
What is the Difference Between Jio Preview Offer and Jio Welcome Offer?
With acquiring a huge 16 million users within a very less time their has come a few conditions on Jio Free Internet Offers. Everyone just wanted to know what all difference came along with the new Jio offer. So, Initially Jio launched their Preview offer used to give Unlimited Free Internet data, SMS, voice and Video Calls. Hence their was no limit on Data and calls usage. So, Jio called it Preview offer and it was an amazing Unlimited Internet offer.
But with amid traffic on Jio Network, Jio Company launched another plan called Welcome Offer. So in Jio Preview Offer their is a daily cap of using 4GB high-speed internet after which the speed is reduced to 128Kbps. Hence, The main difference between Jio Preview offer and Jio Welcome offer is between data usage limit of 4GB per day.
How to Activate the Reliance Jio Sim Card by calling tele-verification number?
You need to call 1977 froawem your Jio SIM to complete the verification process. To verify yourself just provide your Identity and Address details.
What is the Difference Between LTE and VOLTE?
With Reliance jio coming into space many people asked about the difference between LTE & VoLTE as Jio 4G Free Video & normal calls took place only on VoLTE Devices. VoLTE stands for voice over LTE so, all voice calls are carried over a 4G LTE network but in LTE all calls are carried over 2G or 3G connections rather than a 4G connection.
What is VoWiFi?
As the name suggest, VoWiFi stands for Voice over WiFi. With VoWiFi, You can make HD voice calls over WiFi of same network if the 4G network is weak. The switching of VoLTE and VoWiFi happens in the background and there will be no interruption for making the calls.
Does My 4G Smartphone supports VoLTE?
You will see a VoLTE sign on your phone display when you insert Jio Sim. As shown in the below image, you can see a VoLTE sign on the top right of the display.
Does Jio 4G Sim Card Works only on 3G Mobile ?
No, With immense pleasure it would like to tell you that you can use Jio 4G sim card on your 3G mobile phone. But to use jio sim on 3G smartphone, you should have a pre-activated Jio 4G sim card. Jio sim uses only 4G Signals so you will get only 4G connection hence while using jio on 3g enabled phone, you might get lower internet speed and video calls will also not take place.
What to do if I Lost My Jio Barcode ?
First of all, I would recommend all the users t take a screenshot of the barcode that you generate. But still, If you have have lost your My Jio Barcode then please do not worry as you can easily get your Jio barcode. To get your lost Jio barcode again :
- Go to your Mobile Settings Application Manager
- Installed Apps
- Clear App data
- Now open MyJio app and You will get your barcode again.
Latest Update: Another amazing way to get your lost Jio Barcode as Samsung Galaxy automatically saves this code when you generate it on MyJio app :
- Go to your mobile Gallery
- You will get your Jio Barcode.
I Have Generated The Barcode From Other Mobile, Can I Activate Sim In Other Mobile?
No. As I had already told you, that the SIM is associated with the IMEI number of the phone, hence you have to activate the Jio 4G sim card on the same mobile from which you have generated the barcode.
Why I got only 2GB Data in Reliance Preview Offer?
Unlimited Internet under Reliance Jio Preview offer is working only on LYF handset. Hence, if you had activated the Jio sim card on a non-LYF mobile then you will not get unlimited 4G internet data.
Latest Update: Now, Do not worry If you have got only 2 GB data just use all data first. Now, Once you 2GB data is exhausted, “Welcome offer” i.e Unlimited 4G internet for 3 months will be automatically activated on your phone.
My Jio Sim is Lost, What to do Now?
Just do not panic, Incase you have lost your Jio sim card then you have to go through all the regular process. First of all, call the Jio customer care and ask them to deactivate your number. Now, go to your nearest Reliance Digital store (Jio store) and ask them to reissue a new sim with same number.
Note : If you had lost your sim along with the mobile handset, then Just go to the nearest police station to lodge a complaint and take a copy of FIR.
Will My Phone Sim Slot Block/Lock Forever After Using Jio Sim?
Their has been alot of Rumor about the Sim Slot getting blocked after using Reliance Jio 4G sim. Also, I have been receiving alot of queries about the same. But i would like to tell you that, that NO, you sim slot will not get blocked on using Reliance Jio sim card. Furthermore, their is no such technology till now that can do so. Reliance Jio is same as other sim cards and it wont block your IMEI or any other thing.
Why Jio Takes IMEI Number, Will My Phone Get Hacked?
If you are wondering that why Reliance Jio is taking your IMEI number, then please do not worry as it is used only to provide you better 4G service. With IMEI they make sure that their 4G internet is not being misused by other phones. Hence, the genuine Jio users get amazing Free Internet and Free calling experience.
Can I Use JioPlay on PC or Laptop?
JioPlay App lets you to watch TV channels and your favorite programs on SmartPhones with Internet.. Jio has not officially launched any way to watch Jio Play on Computer, Laptop or PC. But we have an amazing trick with which you can use Jio Play on PC. You just need to download Jio Play app in Bluestacks on your computer and it will solve your purpose. Kindly go through this video as it has a full tutorial on using Jio Play on Laptop.
Video Description : In the above video, you will get to know how you can easily use Reliance Jio Play on your Laptop or PC with an ease.
How to Contact Reliance Jio Customer Care?
You can easily contact Jio customer care through following modes :
Jio Customer Care : 199
Reliance Jio Toll-Free Number – 1800-88-99999
Reliance Jio Customer care from Non-Jio mobile numbers : 1800-890-1977
Jio website: http://www.jio.com
Jio Site Contact Us Page: https://www.jio.com/en-in/contact-us
Address: Company Secretary and Compliance Officer, Reliance Jio Infocomm Ltd, 9th Floor, Maker Chambers IV, 222, Nariman Point, Mumbai – 400 021, Maharashtra, India.
Concluding the Reliance Jio 4g sim Frequently asked questions, I hope all your queries must have been resolved by now. If you still got any question just write it in the comment section and I will reply you back. 🙂