Tips & Tricks to Crack Postal Recruitment 2018
Have you started preparation for Indian Postal recruitment 2018 Jobs? Or are you looking for appropriate tips to crack the Indian Postal Recruitment 2018? If so, you have come to the right place. In this post, you can find very important tips and tricks that help you to crack the government exams in first attempt. Every year, the Indian Government hires more than 40,000 postal workers. And as expected, numerous people apply to get a job from Indian Postal Recruitment 2018.
There are plenty of liberal opportunities in Private sector. But still, people wish to join government jobs because of the facilities and job security it gives. Ruthless competition has made getting a Indian government job a difficult task. For that, candidates have to study really hard and need to plan their preparation accordingly.
Study Tips to Crack Postal Office Recruitment 2018
Here, we have mentioned some important study tips to quickly prepare for the Postal recruitment 2018 Exams. And by the help of these tips and tricks, you can surely pass Indian post office examination. Be it AP Postal Recruitment 2018, TN postal recruitment 2018, postal recruitment 2018 Odisha, or for any other state’s postal jobs in India with a good score.
- First of all, applicants need to know the duration to prepare for the exam.
- Update yourself with latest Indian Postal Recruitment 2018 Syllabus.
- Refer Postal jobs Exam Previous Exam Papers.
Tips to Crack Postal Exam 2018 – Step-by-Step Procedure
- Go through the Postal Jobs Exam SyllabusSyllabus plays an important role in any government exams. It is necessary to do basic research on the important topics for the Postal Exam 2018. Applicants must understand the importance of Indian Postal Office Syllabus. And then, you can start your preparation. Keep a note of all the topics important for the exam, and allot your time accordingly.
Indian Postal Jobs 2018 Official Syllabus
- General Knowledge: Indian Culture & Heritage, Science & Technology, Indian Economy, Indian Polity, History – India, General Science, Indian Geography, Indian Constitution, Current Affairs – National & International, etc.
- Reasoning: Analogies, Similarities and Differences, Space Visualization, Spatial Orientation, Problem Solving, Analysis, Judgement, Decision Making, Visual Memory, Discrimination, Observation, Relationship Concepts, Arithmetical Reasoning And Figurative Classification, Arithmetic Number Series, Non-Verbal Series, Coding And Decoding, Statement-Conclusion, Syllogistic Reasoning, etc.
- Analytical Ability: Number Systems, Fractions, Decimals, and Percentages, Ratio and proportion, Averages, Interest, Profit & Loss, Discount, Time & Distance, Time &Work.
- Mathematics: Indices, Algebraic Expressions, Factors, Equations, Square & Square Root, Cube & Cube Root, Interest, Ratio and Proportion, Percentage, Lines and Angles, Plane figures, Area of Plane Figures, Surface Area and Volume, Statistics, Graph, Nature of Mathematics/Logical thinking, Place of Mathematics in Curriculum, The language of Mathematics, Community Mathematics, Evaluation.
- English: One word substitutions, Antonyms, Sentence Rearrangement, Sentence structure, shuffling of sentence parts, Error Correction, Fill in the Blanks, Comprehension, Synonyms, Unseen Passages, Idioms & Phrases, Grammar, Vocabulary, Subject-Verb Agreement etc.
- Regional Language.
Cardinal Tips for Postal Jobs
- Overcome your Weak Areas – Now, after knowing the Postal Office Exam Syllabus, you may point your strong and weak areas. Concentrate more on weak areas with a fresh mind. Strategise a proper way to start each and every topic. Practice more and more to easily cope up with your weak areas.
- Proper Time Management – Time is a crucial factor to get any government jobs. It acts as a barrier between you and the job. So, allocate time and practice more to complete each section. Take some online test series so recognize your speed and strength.
- Take Free Online Mock Test – Online Mock Test is a best aspect to judge yourself. It will also help you understand the standard of question papers and of course the, core topics. Hence, refer Postal Office Previous Year Question Papers for more guidance.
Candidates that wish to work with Indian Postal should have a proper knowledge of day to day happenings. Take guidance from your senior and never go nervous. Keep focused on the job you are craving for. Ask yourself, am I not hungry enough to accomplish a government job? Am I not capable enough to do so? Then, you surely will get an answer from your inner peace.
Go ahead, install these tips in your exam preparation strategy and rip through to get a government job. Show the world that you are capable. Go to post office online form here. All the best!! Know the tips to pass RRB Exam 2018 in first attempt itself.