Onion for hair growth is one of nature’s biggest hair secrets to gift you that long and lustrous hair you’ve always wanted. Constant hair fall breaks our heart, doesn’t it? It’s a painful thing to see your beautiful hair get ruined. Changing your shampoo and conditioner time to time, experimenting them on your hair will not save you. Onion for hair growth is the ultimate solution for hair fall and thinning of hair.
You might notice that the thickness of your hair doesn’t remain the same as years pass by. Don’t think that you should give up trying to keep them on thinking it’s a part of aging. There are natural ways with the help of which you can grow your thick hair back within no time.
If you have short and brittle hair that’s stubborn enough to not grow despite all your efforts, onion for hair growth is the best way to put an end to it. Here’s why you need to trust the benefits of onion for your hair:
Onion for hair growth- Why?
- Onion juice helps strengthening and nourishing your scalp, where the roots of your hair strands grow.
- Onion helps to retain moisture and lock the hair follicles. Healthy hair follicles means healthy looking hair.
- The Sulfur in onion prevents thinning of hair and makes it immune to breakage.
- Onion juice contains anti-bacterial properties which helps in killing bacteria and fungus that causes scalp infections and dandruff.
- According to studies, onion has the ability to prevent neck and head related cancers.
- With regular use of onion juice for hair, you not only get long hair but thicker hair too. It prevents thinning of hair and promotes growth of new strands wherever it’s not there.
- Onion for hair growth is something that actually works because it promotes blood circulation in the scalp and that is an important thing when it comes to hair growth.
- If you are fed up with lies on your hair, onion juice can get rid of them for you. No more scratching your head off in public places.
Onion Juice for hair growth- how to make the juice?
For continuous use, you can use plain onion juice on your hair twice every week. However, twice in a month, you can make a hair mask with other ingredients like avocado, eggs, olive oil, milk, banana or anything good for your hair, and then add some onion juice to it before applying it on to your hair.
Onion to juice can be prepared and kept in the fridge for two days maximum. But it’s best that you prepare a freshly made batch for every application. Don’t worry, it won’t take a lot of time or effort. If you have short hair, use half an onion and if longer, use one full onion to make the juice.
- Peel the skin off and wash the onion.
- Cut it into smaller pieces before you grind them, to make sure there are no lumps formed.
- Grind the onion into a fine paste.
- Sieve the paste using a clean and dry cotton cloth to remove only the juice.
If your hair is dry, mix some coconut oil with the juice before you apply into on to your hair. Apply the juice evenly and massage it for a few minutes on to your scalp, and then just pour the mixture down your whole hair. Clip it on for an hour or if possible, over the night. Wash it off with a mild shampoo and conditioner.
Onion juice for hair growth not only prevents hair fall, but also helps in re-growing hair in bald patches. Baldness can make you look more than 10 years older than how much you actually are.
Your looks and confidence can get affected if you are bald or have hair problems like dandruff and lies. You don’t want people to stare into your hair and cringe, do you? If you’re tired of the bad things that has been happening to your hair, make onion juice a part of your routine today.
How to get rid of onion smell off your hair?
Add one teaspoon of vinegar to one liter water and pour it down your hair after washing it with a shampoo and conditioner. Let the vinegar mixture stay for 5 minutes and then wash it was with plain water. This is the best way to get rid of onion smell from your hair.
Hope you found this article useful! Let us know about your hair problems and suggestions in the comments section below.