mAadhaar App: Hey Guys, We all know that Indian Government is trying hard to make India Digital and they have come up with many different apps and websites to help common people like us.
And today, Unique Identification Authority of India(UDAI) has launched a brand new app called mAadhaar App. Yes, you guessed it right, this app is your Mobile Aadhaar card. 🙂
In making India Digital, Jio has been the largest contributor and today we are the 2nd largest Internet user country and India has the highest number of Facebook users in the world. This would not have been possible without our Government and Jio.
As we already know that Aadhaar Card has become mandatory for all the citizens of India as well as Linking Aadhar Card to Mobile Number. Now, mAadhar App will make it easy to carry aadhaar card all the time.
What is mAadhaar App?
mAadhaar App is a Mobile App for all the Aadhaar card holders to store their information like Name, Date of Birth, Gender & Address along with photograph as linked with their Aadhaar Number in smartphones.
Beware of Fake Aadhaar App:
There are a lot of fake adhaar app currently available in the market which will be of no use, so make sure not to download that. I will give you link below of the Real Aadhaar App by UDAI.
Moreover, the original Adhaar app cannot be installed in Jail braked iPhones and Rooted android phones, thus your information will always be safe and secure.
What are m-Aadhaar App Features?
Now, Let’s have a look at some of the amazing features of this App:
- Mobile Aadhaar Card: You can save all your information like Name, D.O.B., Aadhar card Number etc, thus you can use it anytime, anywhere on your phone.
- QR Code & eKYC data: Instead of manually entering adhaar card details. You can now share your eKYC Data sending it directly or scanning the QR Code on your aadhar app. This is also very helpful feature as it will save a lot of time and reduce the probability of error.
- Save Biometric: This is one of the most useful and advanced features of the app. You can save your Biometric in the app using a secure password.
- Time-Based OTP: Another New thing is Time-Based One Time Password(TOTP), which means an automatic temporary password will come instead of SMS based OTP.
Now, let move on to the main part i.e. download mAadhaar app on Android and iOS mobile phones.
Also have a look at:
How To Download mAadhaar App on Android Phones?
These are the Steps to Download mAadhaar App on your Phone:
- Download mAadhar App Here
- Open the App and You need to Set the Password.
- Now Enter your 12 Digit Aadhar Number or Scan QR Code
- Time-based OTP will come & Verify Automatically
- That’s it! You will get Aadhaar Details on your Phone Screen.
How to Unlock Biometric Feature?
Follow these steps to Unlock the Biometric Feature on mAadhaar App:
- After completing the registration, Go to Menu
- Click on Biometric Settings.
- Now you can lock or unlock your biometrics instantly.
See How easy it was to use mAadhaar App on your Mobile phone. 😉
Precautions to take for mAadhaar App:
Before you start using this amazing app, just have a look at the below-mentioned points.
- Get your Mobile Number linked to your Aadhaar card else you can’t use this app.
- Do not enter the wrong password more than five times or else your app will be blocked for some time.
- Click on “Show TOTP” to get TOTP on your phone.
- The QR code scanner does not work easily.
mAadhaar at a glance
- mAadhaar is a smartphone app developed and released by UIDAI officially.
- The mAadhaar app is currently available only at Android play store although an iOS version is likely to be released soon.
- The phone number in your Aadhaar profile should match the number on your mobile phone for successful OTP submission and installation.
- mAadhaar app allows you to carry a digital copy of your Aadhaar on your smartphone which can be easily shared with service providers digitally without the need for a physical copy.
I hope you liked this article and if you did, then do share it with your friends and family members as this is a really helpful thing. Also, Click on the ‘Red Bell‘ icon to get more updates on technology.