Jio Prime Membership: Hey Reader, So, I’m back with another amazing and much awaited news about Reliance Jio. We all were thinking what will happen to Jio Internet after Jio Happy New Year Offer ends. So, Today Mr. Mukesh Ambani has given a good news for all the Jio Customers by Launching Jio Prime Membership and told what will finally happen after 31st March 2016.
Moreover, Reliance Jio is by far one of the most successful telecom network of India that gained 100 Million Customers within 170 Days of its launch.
What is Jio Prime Membership?
Jio Prime is a Membership plan for all the existing Jio users to get the same benefits as Jio Happy New Year Offer. A user have to pay Rs.99 to activate Jio Prime Membership and then recharge with Rs.303 every month to enjoy existing Jio services.
So let me tell you about Jio Prime in detailed points:
- With Jio Prime Membership user can avail the Jio services
- Existing Jio users has to pay Rs.99, one time free to enroll for Jio Prime service
- Additionally, Users have to pay Rs. 303/month which includes 1Gb 4G Internet per day (128kbps after 1gb limit), Unlimited Calls, 100 SMS/day
- Voice Calls will be free but you have to activate any jio plan
- Jio Prime membership will start from 1st March till 31st March 2017
- So, You need to pay at total of (Rs.99 + Rs.303 X 12) = Rs.3735
So, Overall Jio Prime services mean that the Free Jio services that we were enjoying are going to end on 31st March 2017. And we need to pay some amount of money in order to continue using Jio 4G internet and Free Calls.
How To Enroll for Jio Prime Membership?
Customers who subscribe to Jio services before 31st March 2017 will be eligible for Jio Prime Membership. You can easily enroll for these services just by paying Rs.99 & following the below given steps.
Steps for Jio Prime Membership Enrollment:
- Open MyJio App or Visit Jio.com
- Login to your Jio Account
- Click on Jio Prime Membership Banner (Available after 31st March)
- Pay Rs.99 via your Credit or Debit Card
- That’s it! You can now enjoy Jio Prime Membership benefits.
I hope you must have understood Jio Prime membership enrollment process. If you face any issue, just comment below.
Benefits of Jio Prime:
You must be thinking about benefits of subscribing to Jio Prime plans. So, Let me give you a few quick benefits that you will get with it.
- Reliance Jio Members can continue to enjoy existing services of Free Callings and 1GB data per day for 12 months.
- Free Calls to all the operators in India
- No Roaming charges wherever you go in India
- Avail special offer that cost just Rs.303 per month
- Still Cheaper than all the Existing Telecom operators in India.
- Use Jio special apps for Free
Drawbacks of Jio Prime Mebership:
There are a few disadvantage of taking Jio Prime membership as well. Lets have a look at that:
- User need to pay Rs.99 to become eligible for 1 year Jio plan
- User have to Pay Rs.303 every month to use current services
- Their is still network issue in some areas
My View on Jio Prime Membership:
We all knew that the day would come when we had to pay for Jio services. Their were rumors that Jio will charge Rs.100 after march 2017 and it literally became true.
But I would say the charges for these kind of services are still worthied. Jio is offering a lot more Internet data than other and on the contrary we have to just pay Rs.10 per day. Which I think is completely fine for the amount of services that Jio is providing.
Also the other thing is now users have become habitual of using internet on a daily basis which will surely compel them to enroll for Jio Prime Membership. Thus, Jio took the right call at the right time because they also need to make some money out of their business. Also, do let us know what do you think about this step by Reliance Jio. Will you Pay for Jio Membership or not?
Highlights of Mukesh Amabani Announcement:
Lets have a look at some of the highlights from Mukesh AMabani Announcement of 21st February.
- Mr. Ambani told that Jio has marked the 100 million customer mark today on 4G within just 170 days on average of 7 customers/1 sec
- Jio has created employment to 50 lakh people in India
- Every day, customers consumed 100 crore GB of data on Jio network
- Mr. Ambani claimed that, by 2020, Jio will cover 95% of the population in India
- Jio offers 20% more data than the competitive operators
- Domestic calls will remain Free on all Jio’s tariff plans
- Jio carries nearly 5.5 crore hours of video daily on its network
- Mobile Number Portability with Aadhaar-based functionality has become a simple and fast process.
That’s all for the day, I will keep you posted with all the latest news about Jio. Do sharJio Prime Membership: Hey Reader, So, I’m back with another amazing and much awaited news about Reliance Jio. We all were thinking what will happen to Jio Internet after Jio Happy New Year Offer ends. So, Today Mr. Mukesh Ambani has given a good news for all the Jio Customers by Launching Jio Prime Membership and told what will finally happen after 31st March 2016.