Irctc Registration: Are you the one who wants to book a ticket online, or you want to check the train timings? If yes, then you have came on the right article. Here I will tell you about IRCTC Registration process for New account signup.
First of all let me tell you if you are new to Online Irctc ticket booking, then do not worry as I will give you full information about creating account on Irctc and booking ticket aswell. So, This will be a one stop destination for you regarding Irctc account sign up and its registration.
Gone are the days when you had to go to the Railway station for booking tickets. Now you can easily book your train tickets and even Tatkal tickets online without going to railway station. You don’t even need to pay extra money to the ticket booking agent. You can easily book railway ticket whenever and where ever you want to.
It is literally very simple and easy to book your first railway ticket online. And If you are a frequent traveler then booking directly through irctc will surely help you in saving a lot of time and money. So make sure to go through all the steps and you will soon be a master in irctc new registration and booking tickets instantly.
Moreover, their are two ways of booking tickets i.e. through website and Mobile App. So, I will be telling about both of them and you can use as per your ease. If you want to know Tatkal Tickets Booking to book ticket then must check.
Irctc Registration or Sign up on Website
I prefer to use Irctc website while creating a new account or booking a ticket because it reduce any chances of error. You can however signup via website or Mobile app as per your feasibility.
Just follow the below steps to Register on Irctc:
- Visit Irctc.co.in from here
- Click on “Sign up“
- Enter all the Required details like User id, Password, Age etc.
- After filling all the information click on Submit Registration form.
- On the Thank You Page click on the given link.
- That’s it! Now you need to activate your Irctc account.
How to Activate Irctc Account?
Once you had made your New Irctc account, you need to verify your Mobile number and email id in order to start booking your tickets.
- Just Enter your Mobile Number and Click on Verify.
- You will get an OTP on your Mobile Number, just enter that.
- Now enter your email Id and click on Verify email id, You will get an email and you need to click on that.
That’s all! Mission accomplished!
- OTP might take some time to come on your number
- Your Username should be unique so check its availability at time time of making the account
- Remember your Username and Password or write it down on a safe place
- Enter all the details like Age and address correctly
- And make sure to remember your security question as that might be needed if you forget your Username and password
So Once all this is done we are good to go forward. You can now check train timings along with irctc registration online booking ticket aswell, but first lets see how to create or register via Irctc Mobile App.
Irctc Registration on Mobile App
As 70% of the people surf internet through their Mobile, Irctc took the right decision by launching their Mobile App. And If you want to register on Irctc through your mobile then I would suggest you to do that through their Mobile App.
The app is available on Android as well as iOS, so you can easily download it for Free.
Steps for Irctc Registration/Sign up on Mobile App:
- First of all, Download Irctc App Android | iOS
- Once you Open the App, you can see “Register” and “Login“
- Click on Register to create a New Irctc Account.
- Now Enter all the Details like Username, Password, D.O.B Etc and Click Next.
- Now Verify your Mobile Number and Email Id
- That’s it! You can now login to book your irctc tickets online.
See how simple it is to register a new account on Irctc even though the app. I hope you have understood how to create a new account on irctc but if you still have any queries, just comment below 🙂
So now you know about Irctc Account creation, its time to learn how to book ticket because otherwise it will be like a tire without air and engine without fuel. So lets get started.
How To Book Irctc Ticket Online?
So Now if you want to learn how to book your train ticket online, let me give you a brief introduction of it.
- Login to your Irctc Account using your Username and Password
- Enter the From Station and To Station, Date, E-Ticket
- You will now see a list of Train as per your given details, just click on which ever train you want. Like I clicked on “SL” in Jammu Mail to check its availability.
- Now click on Book Now on which ever day you want or Click on other trains to check availability.
- That’s it. Now Enter all the Passenger details and Click on Next at the Bottom.
- Now confirm the Details and Pay the Amount via Debit/ Credit card or even though Paytm, Mobikwik etc.
I hope you must have understood how to book ticket after creating new irctc account. If you still face any issue, don’t hesitate to comment below.
Their are some common question that you might still have in your mind, let me try to clear them aswell.
FAQ’s about Irctc Registration and Signup
#Ques. I forgot my Irctc Password, What to do?
#Ans. If you had forgot your password then do not panic, you can easily get a new password.
- Just open Irctc and you will see a Forgot Password link, just click on it
- Now you will get an Reset password link on your registered Email id
- Or Just check your Mail Box, you must be having an old email from IRCTC with your Username and Password.
#Ques. What do I write in Username while signup?
#Ans. Username is a unique name that you have to choose at the time of creating a new irctc account. This could be your name with number or something that you can easily remember. Like Mukesh986, Mohit66 etc.
#Ques. Can I create multiple irctc account with Mobile Number?
#Ans. No! You can not create more than 1 account on Irctc signup with the same number.
That’s all for today. I hope this post was very helpful for you and your must have got answers of most of your queries about Irctc Registration, irctc create account, irctc new registration and irctc sign up.