Link Mobile Number To Aadhaar Card: Hey Guys, You must have a Mobile Number probably of Idea, Airtel, Jio, Vodafone or BSNL and you must have got the message of India Government to Link your Mobile Number with Aadhaar card. So If you are thinking how to link your Mobile Number with Aadhar, then don’t worry, you are at the right place.
As per the recent decision of Supreme Court of India. It has become mandatory to Link Mobile Numbers to Aadhaar Card within 1 year. And you must be looking for linking Mobile Numeber with Aadhar card, Airtel Aadhar Link, Idea Aadhar Link, how to add mobile number in aadhar card etc.
Moreover, Aadhaar Card Enrollment is absolutely free of cost an does not cause much stress in the whole process. Moreover,
- Adhaar Card enrollment is really a simple government process.
- It does not include any confirmations for other Government departments.
Checkout the Latest mAadhaar App:
Linking Mobile Number and Aadhaar Card is Mandatory
- Linking Mobile Number and Aadhaar Card is Mandatory
- Documents Required for linking Phone Number to Aadhar Card:
- Steps to Link Mobile Number to Aadhaar Card on Store:
- How Much Fees Do I have to Pay?
- Offline Method To Link Mobile Number To Aadhaar Card:
- Address Detail to send Aadhaar Form:
- Online Method of Linking Mobile Number To Aadhaar Card:
- Some Thoughts about Aadhaar Card:
So, Here is a short story that I would like to tell, that When I applied for my Aadhaar card I did not have my Email Id or Phone Number. So, As a result I did not filled my Mobile Number and Email Id at the time of Aadhaar Card Enrollment.
Soon, I received my Aadhaar card at home but without any Registered Mobile Number and Email Id. Since, Supreme court has now made mandatory to link Mobile Number to Aadhaar card, so I think lot of other Indians would have suffered from the same issue. Thus, I thought to share a full step by step guide on How to Link Mobile Number To Aadhaar Card.
Also, Their are some people those who wants to change their Mobile Number on Aadhaar Card. So I’m going to tell you about both the cases through which you can directly Link your Aadhaar Card with Mobile Number easily.
Moreover, Recently you must have also received SMS from various Network Providers like Airtel, Jio, Idea, Vodafone, BSNL, Tata Docomo, Telenor etc to link your Mobile N0 with Aadhaar Card asap.
Checkout the SMS by Airtel
Their are 3 Ways to link your Idea, Airtel, Jio, Aircel, or any other Phone Number with Aadhaar Card. So first of all lets have the look at the best and easiest way.
These are the documents required for linking Mobile Number with Aadhaar Card:
- Your Aadhaar Card Copy
- Mobile (Sim) Number
- Working Sim in Mobile for receiving OTP
- OTP, Received to complete the Process
- Fingerprint for Biometric verification
Note: JIo SIM cards are already linked with Aadhaar Card, so do not worry to link Jio Sim Card with Aadhar Card.
Steps to Link Mobile Number to Aadhaar Card on Store:
These are the steps to Link your Mobile Number with Aadhaar Card easily:
- First of all, Got to the nearest store of your Network Provider like Airtel Store, Idea Store etc.
- Provide them your Mobile Number and Aadhaar Card.
- They will register your Number and You will get an OTP in SMS.
- Tell them the OTP Number that you received.
- Now, The storekeeper will ask for your Fingerprint for Biometric verification.
- Within 24 Hours, You will receive another confirmation message on your Number
- Now, Reply to the Message with “Y”, your verification process will be completed.
- That’s it! Your Mobile Number has been successfully linked with your Aadhar Card.
This above one is the best and simplest method but you can use other methods as mentioned below as well.
How Much Fees Do I have to Pay?
As I told you in the beginning, Linking your Mobile Number with Aadhar Card is absolutely Free. You do not have to give an single rupee to anyone.
Offline Method To Link Mobile Number To Aadhaar Card:
If you want to add or change your Mobile Number to the already existing Aadhaar Card then follow the below process. In this process you have to fill a form and then send it to the required address.
Moreover, You can also use this Offline Method for Changing your Registered Mobile Number in Adhaar Card.
1. Download the Aadhaar Card Correction Application Form, Click Here
2. Now, Take out the Print of the Application Form.
3. Tick mark on the “Mobile” Option.
4. Mention your Aadhaar Number.
5. Fill your Name, Address and other required details.
6. Now, In Mobile No Column enter your Mobile Number which you want to Add in your Aadhaar card.
7. You can also add your Email Id but its not mandatory.
8. Now, Add a photo copy of any Identify Proof like Driving Licence, Passport, Voter ID Card, PAN Card Etc.
9. Also, Make sure to write your Aadhaar Number in the attached documents and Write the document name that you have attached.
10. At the end, Just self attest all the documents by your Sign or Thumb print.
11. Just GO through all the filled details and see if their are any errors in the form.
12. Now send the Application form to the below mentioned address.
Address Detail to send Aadhaar Form:
You can send the Application form to any of the below Address. You can use any postal service to send the form.
Address 1 :
UIDAI Post Box No. 99,
Banjara Hills, Hyderabad – 500034, India
Address 2 :
Box No. 10, Chhindwara,
Madhya Pradesh – 480001, India
That’s It! You will soon get the official message Notification on your Mobile Number once it is linked to your Adhaar card.
Online Method of Linking Mobile Number To Aadhaar Card:
Being an Internet Freak, I prefer Online method in which you have to visit UIDAI website. Unique Identification Authority Of India (UIDAI) is an online portal that allows you to change the information in Aadhar card like email id and phone number. But this method is only valid for Changing the Mobile Number in your adhaar card.
Steps to Link Mobile Number To Aadhar Card:
1. Visit UIDAI Aadhar Website
2. Now, Enter your 12 digit Aadhar Number.
3. Enter the Captcha/Text that you see and Click on “Send OTP”
5. Now, Enter the OTP that you received on your Mobile Number.
6. On the Next page, “Select field/ fields to upgrade”, Select “Mobile Number”
7. That’s It! Now, Add the Number to which you want to change and link to the Aadhaar card.
In the Online Process, You will instantly get the official notification message when your Mobile Number will be changed.
So, I hope you have understood both the ways of linking your Mobile number to the Aadhaar Card. Do comment below, if you face any issue or have any Questions regarding aadhaar card linking to phone number.
Some Thoughts about Aadhaar Card:
Indian Government had started Aadhaar Card enrollment for the Indian citizens. Moreover, Adhaar Card is a Mandatory document for every individual of India. Any Indian Individual can use his/her Pancard as Identity Proof (PoI) and Evidence of Area (PoA).
And If you have not enrolled or applied for the Aadhaar card, just apply for your adhaar card today itself as it is a very important document.
I hope by now you must have understood how to Link Mobile Number To Aadhaar Card or Link Mobile Number with Aadhaar Card. Do leave your comments if you want to ask any question or have any query on linking Mobile Number to Aadhar card. 🙂