Looking for the ways to airtel aadhar link online or idea aadhar link online? If yes, then this post is for you. You must have a Mobile Number probably of Airtel, Jio, Idea, Vodafone or BSNL and you must have received the message of Indian Government to Link Mobile Number with Aadhaar card. For this reason, if you are thinking about the procedure of idea online aadhar link, then don’t worry, you are at the right place.
According to the decision of Supreme Court of India. It has become mandatory to Link Mobile Numbers to Aadhaar Card within 1 year.
And you must be looking for linking Mobile Number with Aadhar card, Idea Aadhar Link, Airtel Aadhar Link, how to link aadhaar with Airtel mobile number, how to link aadhaar with idea mobile number online.
Moreover, you donot have to pay any fee for the Aadhaar Card Enrollment. In addition to this, it is not a complicated process. Moreover,
- Adhaar Card enrollment is an easy process.
- And, you do not require any confirmation for other departments of Government.
Checkout the Latest mAadhaar App:
Linking Mobile Number and Aadhaar Card is Mandatory
So, Here is a short story that I would like to tell, that When I applied for my Aadhaar card I did not have my Email Id or Phone Number. So, As a result, I did not fill my Mobile Number and Email Id at the time of Aadhaar Card Enrollment.
Soon, I received my Aadhaar card at home but without any Registered Mobile Number and Email Id. Since Supreme court has now made it mandatory for you to link Mobile Number to Aadhaar card. This is why many people would have suffered a lot with the same issue. Thus, I thought to share a full step by step guide on How to Link Mobile Number To Aadhaar Card.
Also, there are some people those who might be plan to port their Mobile Number on Aadhaar Card. So I’m going to tell you the idea aadhar card link steps. In addition to this, you will get to learn how to link aadhaar with Airtel mobile number online.
Moreover, recently you must have also received an SMS from various Network Providers like Jio, Idea, Airtel, Vodafone, BSNL, Tata Docomo, Telenor etc to link Mobile number with Aadhaar Card asap.
Check out the SMS by Airtel
There are 3 Ways to link your Airtel, Jio, Aircel, Idea or any other Phone Number with Aadhaar Card. So first of all let’s have the look at the method to do it.
Documents Required for linking Phone Number to Aadhar Card:
These are the documents required for linking Mobile Number with Aadhaar Card:
- Copy of your Aadhaar Card
- Mobile Number
- Active Sim in Mobile to receive OTP
- OTP, received for completing the Procedure
- Biometric verification of your fingerprint
Note: If you have Jio SIM cards, then these are linked to Aadhaar Card.
Steps You Need to Follow for Linking Mobile Number to Aadhaar Card on Store:
Follow the steps given below to link aadhar to mobile number online:
- Firstly, visit the nearest store of your Network Provider like Airtel Store, Idea Store etc.
- Let them know your Mobile Number and Aadhaar Card.
- Then, they will register your mobile number.
- Post registration, you will receive an OTP.
- Once the OTP is received, tell the storekeeper.
- Now, for the Biometric verification, you will be asked to give your thumb impressions and fingerprints.
- Afterwards, another confirmation message will be received on your Number within next 24 hours.
- Now, Type “Y” in reply to that message so as to complete the process of verification.
- Finally, your Mobile Number will be successfully linked to your Aadhar Card.
This is one of the best methods but you can use other methods as mentioned below as well. If you have Idea mobile number, then you can follow the steps as given above to link idea mobile number with aadhar.
Fee To Be Paid to Link Aadhar Card with Mobile Number Online
You do not have to pay any amount for this to link mobile number to Aadhar Card.
Offline Method To Link Mobile Number To Aadhaar Card:
If you want are looking to add or change your Mobile Number on your existing Aadhaar Card then follow the below process. In this process, you have to fill a form. Once you are done with this, send the form to the required address.
Moreover, You can also use this Offline Method for Changing your Registered Mobile Number in Adhaar Card.
1. Download the form to correct details of your Aadhaar Card.
2. Now, Take out the Print of the Application Form.
3. Tick mark on the “Mobile” Option.
4. Mention your Aadhaar Number.
5. Fill in your details including your name, present Address, and other required details.
6. Now, In Mobile No Column enter your Mobile Number which you want to Add to your Aadhaar card.
7. You can also add your Email Id but it’s not mandatory.
8. Now, Add a photocopy of any Identify Proof like Driving Licence, Voter ID Card, Passport, PAN Card Etc.
9. Also, Make sure to write your Aadhaar Number in the attached documents and Write the document name that you have attached.
10. At the end, Just self-attest all your required documents by just signing them or with your Sign or Thumbprint.
11. Just GO through all the filled details and see if there are any errors in the form.
12. Now send the form to the below-mentioned address.
Address Detail to send Aadhaar Form:
You need to send the required Application form to any of the Addresses mentioned below. You can use any postal service to send the form.
Address 1 :
UIDAI Post Box No. 99,
Banjara Hills, Hyderabad – 500034, India
Address 2 :
Box No. 10, Chhindwara,
Madhya Pradesh – 480001, India
That’s It! You will soon get the official message Notification on your Mobile Number once it is linked to your Adhaar card.
Online Method of Linking Mobile Number To Aadhaar Card:
Being an Internet Freak, I prefer Online method in which you have to visit UIDAI website. Unique Identification Authority Of India (UIDAI) is an online portal that allows you to change the information in Aadhar card like email id and phone number. But this method is only valid for Changing the Mobile Number on your adhaar card.
Steps to Link Mobile Number To Aadhar Card:
1. Visit UIDAI Aadhar Website
2. Now, Enter your 12 digit Aadhar Number.
3. Enter the Captcha/Text that you see and Click on “Send OTP”
5. Now, Enter the OTP that you received on your Mobile Number.
6. On the Next page, “Select field/ fields to upgrade”, Select “Mobile Number”
7. That’s It! Now, Add the Number to which you want to change and link to the Aadhaar card.
In the Online Process, You will instantly get the official notification message when your Mobile Number will be changed.
So, I hope you have understood both the ways of linking your Mobile number to the Aadhaar Card. Do comment below, if you face any issue or have any Questions regarding aadhaar card linking to the phone number.
DOT introduces three new methods of Aadhaar verification
The DoT or the Department of Telecommunication that comes under Government of India has introduced three new methods to help people link their Aadhaar card and mobile numbers. These methods are aimed to make it simple for the people to link their mobile numbers with their Aadhaar cards. Now all the processes of Idea Aadhaar link, Airtel Aadhaar link, Vodafone Aadhaar link, and others have been made very simple as per the government. The three new methods of linking Aadhaar with mobile number include:
- Aadhaar linking using OTP
- Using the mAadhaar app for the linking.
- Use of the IVRS facility to link Aadhaar.
For senior citizens, telecom operators have been directed by the DoT to offer verification facility to subscribers at their doorsteps for the convenience of those with disability, illness or old age. They are further directed to build an online mechanism – which can be through the website or any other means – to request such service. For people who don’t have the time to visit their nearest telecom network provider, they can use the Aadhaar Android or iOS app to link their mobile number to the Aadhar. Now the apps from different network providers are also enabled to provide Aadhaar linking services to their customers.
All you need to do is just visit the app and follow the simple instructions that are provided to you. Once you complete it, you might be asked to verify through an OTP which will confirm the verification of the linking. Once done your Airtel, Vodafone, Idea, BSNL, Reliance Jio, or any other number from any of the telecom providers that you use will be linked with the Aadhaar and you will also stop receiving text messages asking you to link the Aadhaar to SIM.
You can also Buy Bitcoin with Credit Card from here.
Deadlines to link Aadhaar card to mobile number and PAN card
If you haven’t already linked your aadhaar card with your sim card and your PAN card, HURRY UP! Time is running out and if you haven’t done the link up, your sim card PAN card will be deactivated and your tax payments will not be considered as paid. This will put you into trouble and you will have to pay fine and interests.
The last date to link aadhar to airtel, or link idea number with aadhar etc is in February 2018. This was extended from August 2017 because many people still don’t have an aadhaar. If you’re one among those, apply for your aadhaar card and get it as soon as possible.
The last date to link your aadhaar card with your PAN card is December 31, 2017. To know how to get the link up done, read Important Deadlines to link aadhar card with mobile sim and PAN card.
If you’re an NRI living out of India, you are exempted from linking your aadhaar to SIM. For that, you need to inform your telecom provider that you are an NRI and provide them with relevant documents and you will be exempted from the hassles of linking aadhaar to your mobile number.
Some Thoughts about Aadhaar Card:
Indian Government had started Aadhaar Card enrollment for the Indian citizens. Moreover, Adhaar Card is a Mandatory document for every individual of India. Any Indian Individual can use his/her Pancard as Identity Proof (PoI) and Evidence of Area (PoA).
And If you have not enrolled or applied for the Aadhaar card, just apply for your adhaar card today itself as it is a very important document.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Can I see my Aadhaar number linked to my phone number?
No, you would not be able to see it. But, you can call customer care to ask them the status of your Aadhar Card linking.
2. Is there an app to link an Aadhaar number to our phone number?
No, you can link Aadhaar Card to your phone by visiting the nearest Aadhar centre because the procedure will be completed only after your mobile number and biometric verification.
3. Why is the Aadhaar card linked to a mobile number?
There are a number of reasons to link Aadhaar Card to Mobile Number and these include money matter, security, identification, and many others.
4. Is it safe to link Aadhaar to mobile numbers?
Since it is an initiative by the government to curb corruption, it is absolutely safe to link Aadhaar Card to a mobile number.
I hope by now you must have understood how to Link Mobile Number To Aadhaar Card or Link Mobile Number with Aadhaar Card. Do leave your comments if you want to ask any question or have any query on linking Mobile Number to Aadhar card. 🙂