Increase Jio 4g Speed: Hello guys, You must surely be here because of the issues you face while using Jio Free Internet. If you watch a lot of YouTube videos and use Facebook on Jio internet, then surely after some time your Jio Speed decreases. So to resolve this issue I’m here with a solution on How to Increase Jio 4G Speed.
As Reliance Jio was launched few people got good internet speed with the range of 10-20 Mbps. But as the load increased on the internet servers, downloading and surfing speed decreased in some areas.
Most of you must be using Jio Internet under Preview offer and must be experiencing speed issues sometimes. If you are getting speed between the range of 150-500 Kbps then this post is for you.
In this post, I will be sharing with you few methods by which you can increase Jio internet speed up to 40mbps after your main internet gets finished. You should try them to get increase Jio 4G speed.
Check Jio 4G Speed
Before seeing how you can increase your Jio internet speed, let’s check what is your current Jio speed so that we can see the difference. Also, the reason to check the Jio speed is that some people claim to have about 540Mbps speed while others claim to be less than 5mbps. So, Just check you Jio 4G speed by using the below-mentioned steps:
- First of all download Internet Speed Meter App from Play Store
- Make sure your Mobile Network is connected to Band 40
- Now, Install JioTV Application on your Mobile > Start ‘RIL AGM’ Channel > Set Quality to High
- Just check the speed meter and note the maximum speed you get
- You will now have idea of speed while video streaming
Please Note: I have checked various methods available on the internet and picked up few methods which worked fine for me. Maybe they will not work for as the area is an important factor for getting internet speed.
Tricks To Increase Jio 4G Speed:
There are a lot of different tricks to increase Jio Internet speed but I had handpicked some of the best tricks. By using these tricks you will get higher internet speed in your Jio sim. Also, If you like any trick or it worked for you, just make sure to leave a comment below.
- Changing APN Settings
- Set preferred network type
- Increase Jio 4G Speed for MediaTek processor or changing band
- For Lyf Flame 6 Smartphone or maybe for all users also
- Modifying bearer setting
- Increase Jio 4G Speed for Rooted Phones
- Clearing the Cache
Increase Jio 4G Speed by changing APN Settings
This is one of the best and easiest way to increase your Jio internet speed. All you need to do is just change the APN settings and boom, you will start getting higher internet speed. Just follow these simple steps:-
- Go to your Mobile Settings.
- Then click on Cellular Network option.
- After that click on APN (Access Point Name).
- Then click on Jio4G
- When you have reached here make your settings as given below:–
- Name – Jio4G
- APN – jionet
- APN Type – Default
- Proxy – Not Set
- Port – Not Set
- Username – Not Set
- Password – Not Set
- Server – www.google.com
- MMSC – Not Set
- MMS proxy – Not Set
- MMS port – Not Set
- MCC – 405
- MNC – 857, 863 or 874
- Authentication type – Not Set
- APN Protocol – IPv4/IPv6
After you have made all the required changes just save all the settings by clicking on the right top corner and that’s all. Now you will be able to able to get better download and surfing speed. You can also restore all the setting by simply clicking on the right top corner 3 dots.
Increase Jio 4G Speed by set Preferred Network Type
This is a quite easy way to increase your Reliance Jio speed. Just follow these simple steps and you will be able to avail your high-speed internet in Jio sim.
- Open you call application and dial *#*#4636#*#*
- Then select the phone/device information option
- Now select “Set Preferred Network Type”
- Finally select LTE only
And you are Done. Now you have updated your preferred network type. Now you will only be able to use 4G speed.
Increase Jio 4G Speed for MediaTek processor or Changing Band
This method is for the users who are using mobile phone with MediaTek processor may be it work for you also. Just follow these simple steps to get better Jio 4G speed:
- Firstly Download MTK engineering mode application from the play store.
- Now open the application and select “MTK setting”.
- After that select “BandMode”.
- Select the SIM slot in which you have Jio sim and the select “LTE Mode”
- Select band 40 for best speed or band 5 for best coverage.
Please note:- There are two modes in it Best Coverage and Best Speed. If you want to get one of it you just have to select as below:-
- Best coverage: Band 5 > Band 3 > Band 40.
- Best speed: Band 40 > Band 3 > Band 5
Increase Jio 4G Speed for Lyf Flame 6 Smartphone or maybe for all users also
This method is most useful for users who are using Lyf Flame 6 smartphone but other users can also try this. Just follow these simple steps:
- Firstly you have to download AnyCut app from play store.
- Create shortcuts for ‘Phone Info’ and ‘Engineering Mode’ from the app.
- Open the phone info shortcut and set “Preferred Network Type” to “TD-LTE Singlemode”.
- Check the speed now, If it doesn’t work then proceed with this.
- Open “engineering mode” and click on “Band Select”.
- Uncheck FDD_Band5 & click on the SET button. If 2300 MHz band is available in your area, then just go for it.
- Now Restart your phone.
Now you will be able to enjoy an increase in Reliance Jio Internet Speed.
Increase Jio 4G speed by modifying bearer setting (Motorola Phones)
This is a very useful trick for those who are using Motorola mobile phone and work for those mobile phones who are working on stock android. Just follow these simple steps below:
- Go to your mobile settings and then Open Cellular Network.
- Click on the Jionet or existing APN.
- Scroll down and you will find an option “bearer unspecified”
- Simply modify it to LTE and Save the settings.
- That’s All! You can now use Jio until you want. 😀
Increase Jio 4G Speed for Rooted Phones
There is no double thought that rooted devices have functionality which non-rooted devices don’t have. They can try many things with different methods and can try anything on there mobile. If you have a rooted phone then this post is especially for you. Just follow the steps below and you will be surprised by seeing your increased Jio speed.
- Download 3G/4G Speed optimizer from play store.
- In Select network speed, choose: 12/28/7 – Max Speed (Low battery efficiency) option.
- Click on ‘Apply Tweak’.
- Restart phone.
Now you will most probably get high Jio 4G internet speed on your android phone.
Increase Jio 4G Speed by VPN
I will prefer this is the best trick to increase the download speed. It’s the simplest trick and will really help you to increase the Jio internet speed. Just follow the steps below:
- Download VPN master or Snap Vpn app from the play store. You can also try any other VPN app also. Most of them are free of cost.
- When you will open the app you will see the list of country with there signal strength.
- Select the country according to signal strength. You can also change the country from India to any other according to the signal strength. It sometimes takes time to connect but keep on trying.
- When you have connected to any country then you can try to download any file and check the speed.
By using this way many of our readers have claimed to experience high-speed internet in their 4G VoLTE phones.
Increase Jio 4G Speed With DAP
The first thing comes to your mind is that what is DAP? DAP is Download Accelerator Plus which helps to increase the download speed of files. This method is most beneficial if you want to download any torrent or any big file from the internet. Moreover, DAP was earlier supported on only windows phone but now it is available for iOS and Android. Follow the following step to increase the downloading speed:
- First Download DAP App. Android | iOS.
- Search for the file which you want to download on your normal browser.
- Copy the link by clicking on “Copy link address”.
- Once you click on it DAP will open automatically.
- That’s All! Click on the Start Button and get the fast download.
Increase Jio 4G Speed With ADM
Internet download manager has been used by maximum users on there PC. But this app is not available for Android users. But don’t worry we have to go to best trick. Just follow the simple steps below:
- Just Download the ADM App from Playstore.
- They have an inbuilt browser which is not so fancy, so better to avoid it.
- Open Chrome or any browser & search for the file you want to download.
- Copy the URL & open ADM.
- At top right corner, you will find the + sign. Click on it & Past the URL.
- Finally, click on Start Button.
Hurrah! You are done. Now can enjoy 1-2 Mbps speed, even if you have bad Jio network connection in your area.
Increase Jio 4G Speed By Clearing the Cache
Here is an amazing new way to increase Jio speed that you will not find anywhere on the internet. Android system stores so much data by using few files and apps for enhancing user experience. These files data is called as Cache. The Jio apps data prevents you from downloading large content. So removing cache will helps you boost internet speed. Just follow the below steps to increase Jio speed:
- Go To Your Device Android Settings
- Then click on Storage and USB
- Under Internal Storage just tap on Cached Data
- Just confirm by clicking OK on Clear cached Data
- That’s it, You just got increased Jio Speed.
Hope you like our post and learned all the tricks to Increase your Jio 4g internet Speed.
Increase Jio 4g Speed, Increase Jio 4g internet Speed, How to Increase Jio 4g Speed, Trick to Increase Jio 4g Speed, Increase Jio speed after 1 GB limit, How to use Jio after 1GB limit is over, the best way to increase Jio speed, increase Jio 4G speed.