Google Tez App, another digital payment app for India got launched in September. While it seems like the app has joined the popular Paytm league, it is different from it. It works on Unified Payment Interface (UPI).
You Can Now Do Payments Easily With Google Tez App
- Registering with the app just takes you to provide your phone number and google account. However, the phone number you provide is supposed to be the one that is associated with your bank account.
- After you provide your mobile number, an SMS is sent to the bank using the app. This SMS is sent so that the app gets UPI access. Once this is done, a new UPI ID is created for you and is linked to your google account. You can choose any google account you want to provide, but you can only use one google account.
- What’s more is, Google Tez App makes use of Audio QR to transfer money. It is the first time that digital payments for Google will be using Audio QR technology. This takes away the need to use NFC technology. NFC made using the camera to detect the QR code inevitable- which wasn’t the most convenient thing to do. Audio QR technology uses the most basic features of a phone namely, mic and speaker.
- One of its competitors- Paytm has to be topped up with cash in order to make use of it. Unlike Paytm, you don’t need to store any money in the Google Tez App. This app makes money transfer simple by directly transacting using your bank account.
Here are the steps that you need to take to be able to use the Tez App for making payments.
Step 1- The first obvious step you need to take is, download Tez App on your phone. Since it is available on both Play store and App Store, you can have it whether you have an android phone or an iPhone.
Step 2- After downloading the app, you have to open it. The first thing you would find is the language options. You have to choose your language preference for the app. There are 8 languages which are- English, Hindi, Bengali, Gujarati, Kannada, Marathi, Tamil, and Telugu.
Step 3- Completing the second step, you will be taken to a page where you have to enter your phone number. Here, make sure you enter the number that is linked to your bank account that you plan to carry out transactions with.
Step 4- Once you are done entering your phone number, you will be asked to link a Google account of your choice to the app. Here, you have to remember that you can only use one account to link. And that account has to be a google account.
Step 5- After linking your google account, you get an OTP that you have to enter and verify. After doing so, the app asks you to create a passcode for the app. It is suggestible that you create a passcode that is different from that of your phone. This ensures the security of transactions.
Step 6- After the initial registration process, you have to enter your bank details. You will find the ‘add bank account’ right below your profile. Select your bank and mobile number linked to your account. Next up, you have to enter your UPI id. If you have it, you enter it. If not, you can create UPI id. For this, you select your bank and mobile number and click on proceed. After proceeding, you have to enter your debit card details and verify it with the OTP. After doing so, you set your 4 digit UPI id and you are ready for carrying out transactions.
There are 5 simple ways to transfer money using Tez App.
- You can enter the UPI id of the person you want to send the money. After doing so, enter the amount and proceed to pay.
- If you don’t have the UPI id of the person, you can send money by making use of the person’s bank details. All you have to do is, enter the amount and account details and proceed.
- If both these methods don’t work out that well for you, you can simply scan the recipient’s QR code and send money. But to make use of this method, the recipient has to be a user of Tez App as well.
- Another method which is easy is transactions using the recipient’s phone number. But again, for this method to be of any use to you, the recipient has to have Tez App as well.
- The fifth mode is the popular and unique cash mode that uses Audio QR. When you click on the cash mode, you have to slide up the toggle that is on the screen. And at the same time, the recipient has to slide it down. This sends the Audio QR after which you can enter the amount and send money.
Within Few Minutes You Can Get Money With Google Tez App
Yes, this is true, unlike most of the apps that use making money as a rumor to get people to download it. There are certain conditions that you need to meet in order to make money using Google Tez App. If you wonder what are the conditions and how much money you can make, here’s how it can be done!
Find here – Tricks to get 51/- & offers: Download Tez App And Get Rs 51 And More Tez App Offers
Download Tez App And Get 51/- With First Payment
You have to download the app first. Once you have downloaded it, you go ahead with the registration process as already mentioned. After downloading and registering with Tez App, you have to send a minimum of Rs 1 to any person. Once you send at least a rupee to any user, you will instantly get a cashback of Rs 51 on your Wallets App.
Invite More Friends And Get More Offers And Rewards
While making Rs 51 is something you’d definitely be able to do, there are more offers needing more efforts. One such offer is- inviting friends to use the App and earning money.
Steps To Invite Friends And Get 51/- From Each
If you follow the steps given below, you would be able to earn a lot of money.
- Open the App
- Click on the button that says “offers”
- Select “invite friends to”
- Select the medium through which you want to invite your friends (for instance, WhatsApp)
Once you invite your friends, your wallet gets Rs 51 for each invited friend who transacts for the first time using the app. For more details, you can read through the terms and conditions of the App.