Fundsindia Paytm Offer: Hey Again, We are back again with another offer wher eyou can get Free Paytm Cash. Yes, you heard it right, all you have to do is just Signup on Fundsindia website. You will get Rs 300 Paytm cash on Registering on fundsindia.com & creating a SIP account.
For those who do not know about SIP Account, here you just have to create a simple account using your Pan Card details. On providing KYC details to the company, you will get Free Paytm Cash of Rs 300 within 15 days. For a last few days, we have shared many paytm offer which includes Paytm Calendar Offer, Paytm Rs 20 sign Up etc. We had also added the proof below, do have a look at that also.
What is Fundsindia?
FundsIndia.com is India’s first online-only investment portal. Here, Investor gets an easy access to a wide variety of investment products like mutual funds from leading fund houses in India, corporate fixed deposits, stocks from the BSE and much more. In short, Fundsindia is a one-stop shop to build and manage your wealth.
How To Use Fundsindia Paytm Offer:
- Click here to visit the offer page
- On the Right Side you will see SignUp Form.
- Enter all the details like Phone Number, Email id, Password & Click on Secure Signup.
- Now provide the KYC & Pancard details.
- That’s All! You will get Rs 300 Paytm Cash within 15 days of Activating your SIP Account.
Terms and Condition of Fundsindia Paytm Offer:
- Both referee and referrer need to do a investment of Rs.1000 through Netbanking mode and then upload the payment receipt.
- You need to successfully open a SIP account with FundsIndia.com, including submitting their SIP mandate.
- Paytm cash will be credit to the customer’s account, only after 15 days of activating their FundsIndia SIP account.
- This program is only applicable to new FundsIndia customers.
- FundsIndia Reserves the right to terminate this offer at any point of time, and is not responsible for providing Paytm cash offer after the offer is close.
- Earn Money Paytmthat is provide to the customer, is not transferable to any bank account.
- Standard FundsIndia terms & conditions listed on the website are applicable.