Looking forward to the steps for Aadhar card status enquiry by phone number? Well, don’t worry as you are on the right page. Here, we have discussed the steps by which you can easily check the status of your Aadhar Card. For Aadhar Card Status Enquiry by Phone Number, it is necessary to link your Aadhar card with mobile number. Also, you need to fill the details of Aadhar Card Enrollment Slip. You need to put your 14 digit Enrollment Number and 14 digits Date and Time of Enrollment Receipt. These are the very simple steps to check the status of Aadhar Card by Phone Number.
Before you proceed to the following steps, let’s have a glance at EID Number, Date & Time.
EID Number: EID Number stands for Enroll Identity Number. The user who has applied for the UIDAI Card Online has received one acknowledgment slip. That acknowledgment slip consists of 14 digits unique number. The Enrolment ID should be in the following format i.e., EID(1234/12345/12345).
Date & Time: Just like EID Number, the date and time are located in the left corner of the acknowledgment slip. The date and time represent the exact time you have applied for the Aadhar Card Status Online. The Date and Time should be in the following format i.e., (dd/mm/yyyy and hh:mm:ss).
Check Aadhar Card Status Enquiry Phone Number
Check the following steps to check the status of Aadhar Card by Phone Number. We have listed some simple steps to track your Aadhar Card Status by using your phone number.
- Text Message Method.
- Phone Call Method.
To check your Aadhar Card Status on SMS
If you want to check the status of your Aadhar Card via SMS, you need to send an SMS with the registered mobile number.
- Type UID STATUS <14 digit enrolment number> or UID STATUS <28 digit EID> on your mobile phone and send it to 51969.
Afetr sending this SMS to your registered mobile number, the UIDAI officials will text back with the updated AADHAR Card Number. In case, they don’t reply, it means that your request has not been treated and available.
To Check your Aadhar Card Status via Phone Call
The Aadhar Card Status Enquiry by Phone Number can also be done via Phone Call. You just have to call a toll-free helpline number i.e., 1800-300-1947. This step is very convenient and easy way to track the status of your Aadhar Card. Follow the step by step guidelines to check the Aadhar Card Status Enquiry Phone Number.
- Call toll-free number i.e., 1800-300-1947.
- The representative of the Aadhar agency will come ask for your EID.
- Make sure you keep your EID Number with you.
- The representative will reconfirm your EID Number.
- Once matched, they will convey you the status of your Aadhar CARD on call.
Also, download mAadhar App for more information.
Now, there are people who can face problems with their phone number or mobile phone. So, those people can check the Aadhar Card Status Online.
Hope this article will help you with the Aadhar Card Status Enquiry. You can also check the methods for Aadhar Card Verification.
Frequently Asked Questions
- How can you track my update status of an Aadhar card?
Follow the following steps to track your update status of an Aadhar Card.
- Visit UIDAI’s website.
- Enter your Aadhar Number.
- Now, you need to enter the URN Number that you have received at the time of applying.
- Now, click on Get Status.
- Your Updated Aadhar Card will be displayed on the screen.
- You can download it.
Follow these steps to track the Aadhar Card Status Update Online.
- How can I add my Mobile number on Aadhar Card?
If you wish to register your Aadhar Card with your Active Mobile Number, you need to complete the following steps.
- First, visit the nearest Aadhar Center.
- Fill the Aadhar Data Update/ Correction Application Form.
- Provide attested Identity Proof.
- Present for the Biometrics Verification i.e., thumb impression & fingerprints.
By completing these steps, your requested updated Aadhar Card will be present online within 10 working days. Now, you can download check the status online and download it.