Are you looking for the ways of Aadhar card download by name and date of birth? Since you all know that it is important to link PAN Card with aadhar card and 31st March 2018 is the deadline to link Aadhar card with PAN card, so make sure you have your Aadhar card with you.
In addition to this, it is important for you to link mobile number with Aadhar card. There are a lot of people who lose their original Aadhaar Card and the enrollment slip. Well, in such case, the only best way is to download the duplicate copy of it from the internet. The process of downloading eAadhar card from the web is an easy process. You might be thinking whether it is a valid one or not. Then, we would like to tell you that downloaded copy of your Aadhaar Card is a valid document. But, you need to have your UID number with you.
But, what if you do not have your UID number? Well, in this case, you can download Aadhaar Card by name and date of birth. If you think that you can download aadhar card using aadhaar number, then you are wrong.We have listed the exact and the complete procedure of Aadhar card download by name and date of birth in this post. Read the entire post to know it! If you find any difficulty, you can simply reach Aadhar helpline.
Aadhar Card Download by Name and Date of Birth
- To download Aadhaar Card online, begin with clicking here to find you UID or EID number.
- Once the new page is opened, you can hit “Download Aadhaar”.
- A new page will appear, where you need to enter your name, email ID, and mobile number.
- You will receive an OTP on your phone.
- Validate the OTP. Then your Aadhaar Number will be retrieved.
- Your UID will be shared on your mobile number.
- Visit the official web portal of Aadhaar i.e UIDAI.
- Click on “Download Aadhaar from Aadhaar Services”.
- Then, click on the Aadhaar Number appearing on the top.
- By doing this, you will be able to download Aadhar card using Aadhaar number.
- Enter your UID along with your name and number.
- Again, an OTP will be generated. Validate it.
- Enter the captcha code to validate your mobile number.
- Once you are done with this, the soft copy of your Aadhaar Card will be saved to your system. Enter the captcha code to validate your mobile number.
- Then, you can take a print out of the received PDF file of your Aadhaar Card.
Above are the steps to check the details of Aadhar card download by name and date of birth and proceed for e Aadhar card download by name and date of birth. Well, you might face some problems in Aadhar Card download by mobile no if you enter the wrong details such as incorrect mobile number or date of birth. Keep in mind to verify the aadhar card details.
For this reason, keep in mind to input correct details. If you would enter the inaccurate details, you would require visiting the Enrollment centre so as to retrieve your Aadhaar details. This is the method of how to download Aadhar card without enrollment number.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Can I check adhaar card details by name?
Yes, you can check your aadhaar details and your Aadhar card status online by name & mobile number. Well, your registered mobile number is required as you will receive an OTP on it. Keep in mind that you can only view your Aadhar Card details online only if you have registered your Mobile Number with the web portal of Aadhar card i.e UIDAI.
- How can I download an Aadhar card without providing a mobile number?
If you are looking out for the ways of aadhar card download by name and date of birth without providing your mobile number, then we would like to tell you that you cannot do so. It is mandatory to provide the portal with your registered mobile number. This is because you will receive an OTP on your mobile, and you need to validate it for the eaadhar download.
- How do I download my Aadhaar card if I have lost my Aadhaar enrollment slip & registered mobile number?
It is an easy process to download your Aadhaar Card with the help of your name and date of birth. You do not need your Registered mobile number with you. Steps to do the same are as follows:
- Visit the official portal of UIDAI i.e https://resident.uidai.gov.in/web/resident/home
- Click on Retrieve your lost UID/EID Link displayed on the page.
- Select the Aadhaar number.
- Enter your name, mobile number (any) along with your email ID.
- Validate the captcha code.
- You will receive an OTP code. Validate it.
- Then, you will receive your UID on your mobile phone and your email id as well.
- Register the given mobile number with UIDAI to download Aadhaar card by name and date of birth.